Image Map

Sunday, December 21, 2014

new year's





 
^^^ i am seriously way too happy
this year i decided to start my new year's resolution a little early. i understand that these resolutions are totally vague and not really goals but it is all i could fit on a sky lantern, i swear they are more specific. SO, as you can see one of my resolutions is to journal more often and one way i am going to do that is with this blog. i have wanted to start one for some time now and finally got around to it.

why the sky lanterns? 
a few friends and i decided to write our resolutions on a few sky lanterns (to try to be cute and symbolic). if you know me you know it takes me waay too long to get something done, so we did not leave the apartment until 2 am, we drove up by the U, hiked up some random mountain, set up the camera only to realize no one brought the lighter hahaa. so me and one friend ran down to the nearest 7/11, bought a lighter, and headed back up (and got lost trying to find our way back). by that time it was 3:30 am and it was very windy and RAINING hahaha! we finally lit a lantern only to find that a hole was burnt on the side, so after three more attempts we still were not successful, so by 4 am we called it quits and headed down the mountain. 

i am not taking this failed attempted of sky lanterns as a fail of all my resolutions haha. I WILL STILL ACCOMPLISH THEM!! i look forward to showing you guys the world in my eyes, and seeing the world through yours. 

love always,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment