Image Map

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

the big 2-0









in case you missed my million instagram posts, i turned the big 2-0 this weekend!

you know what that means? goodbye to my teenage years. in the next ten years i will (hopefully) get married, have kids, and start my career. talk about a decade of pressure. thinking about making all these life changing decisions gives me a scary amount of anxiety, so let's do what i do best and ignore the problem until it comes. 

in honor of me turning 20 here are 20 random facts about me:
1. DO NOT cry in front of me or talk about something emotion because i will cry
2. i have an unhealthy obsession with flowers
3. one word, PINK. always and forever, it is my #fav
4. do not test my level of competitiveness i've been known to be violent 
5. if you ask me what i will be doing with my life 5 months from now you would get a way drawn out answer that basically means I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA 
6. taco bell makes dreams come true (not really about me but it needed to be said)
7. my absolute FAV holiday is the fourth of july, and i go all out
8. macrons cure all my sadness, and will probably cure yours too
9. i am usually wearing my sassy pants (meaning i am sassy)
10. i have my cheat day almost everyday (everyday)
11. my favorite candy is air heads 
12. i am left handed
13. i pluck/trim my eyebrows at least 2 times a week, OCD probs
14. i am horribly awful at dancing but i do it anyway
15. t-swift is MY GIRL
16. i touch my hair too much
17. i love, love, love the gospel 
18. when i laugh i LOL way too hard
19. i make to-do lists everyday 
20. aand finally, my night activity of choice is playing card games

thank you for all the people who made my birthday truly a special one, i am so blessed. 
love always, b 

1 comment: