Image Map

Saturday, February 28, 2015

BYU transfer


(i ran out of contacts and have had to wear my glasses the past week, can you tell by the red indent on my nose hahahahaha) 




| dress: asos, similar (obsessed with the green one) | lips: colour pop, lumière | lashes: velour | extensions: bellami hair |

yesterday i got the amazing news that i have been accepted to transfer to BYU in the fall of 2015! i cannot express to you in a blog post how much this opportunity means to me. i am more happy than i am on cheat days, and that is REALLY happy.
BYU has been a dream of mine for as long as i can remember and it feels unreal that i finally get to go there. provo does not have the major i was doing at BYU-I so i have not declared one yet, it's great let me tell ya (that's sarcastic), however, i am so so excited to attend this school.

also, i am looking to move to provo in may so if any of you provo peeps are in need of a roommate over the summer hit ya girl up! *i cook and clean*
*by cook i mean i make a mean kraft mac and cheese*

now let me set the record straight right now.. i LOVED BYU-Idaho. i met the best people there and some life long friends. i discovered who i am as a person and my testimony grew so much while i was there. i have absolutely nothing bad to say about BYU-Idaho and i believe it to be a very special school, but my time there is over. it served the purpose it needed to in my life, and i am ready for my next step. 


on a completely unrelated note, yes this dress is technically a maternity dress. buying maternity dresses has kind of become a thing/obsession that i do. I LOVE THEM. they are seriously the comfiest clothing you'll ever wear and they are SO CUTE. i love matching it with a belt.. but mostly i love being able to eat whatever i want and it not show ;) swing dresses are my go to outfit, i am obsessed. they are such a fun and easy way to be cute AND comfy, which is definitely the most important! 
love always, B


No comments:

Post a Comment