Image Map

Sunday, February 1, 2015

LET'S GET PHYSICAL, and healthy!


alright people it is officially february and it is time to check on how those new year's resolutions are coming along. whether you had a resolution to be more patient, lose weight, to make more time for loved ones, whatever it is do not not give up. now that the year is officially "not new" and the excitement of new opportunity is over it is critical you hold to your resolutions and really make a change. 
the wonderful thing about changing is that we do not need a new year to do it. "new" starts every single morning. we are blessed to be able to start fresh whenever we want. if you have not been doing as well with your resolutions as you'd like, start. it is not too late. 
one of my resolutions is to lose some weight, get more toned, but most of all be more healthy. i have been working my butt off this past month and i am finally starting to see a difference, and let me tell you that feeling is amazing. i would post a picture but to be honest you probably would not be able to see anything yet. i can feel the change, i feel more toned, energized, and fit. plus i examine my body every other second so i can notice the changes, but when i am more far along i will share, of course. i also would post about the inches i've lost so far but me and my infinite wisdom did not measure myself before starting this healthier me, no worries i did it last week. this is a long journey and it does not happen over night. if this is one of your guys' resolutions just know i am right here with you on my journey. 
that is my update on my resolutions. what is yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment