Image Map

Thursday, March 12, 2015

A dash of pink


*ignore awkward hand placement*









| bag: Michael Kors | watch: etsy | bow: forever 21 | dress: old, similar | extensions: bellami hair |

alright let's talk about this bag shall we? i know i say i am obsessed in, well, every blog post. but seriously. i am O B S E S S E D with this bag. I mean look at that color, how could i not be? Prior to purchasing this bag I would go into the MK store at the mall and just stare at it but never actually buy it. One day I went there with my brother and his "yolo" attitude convinced me to finally buy the freaking bag! (and a new wallet, i am a sucker) and I have zero regrets. I may have had to eat on the streets for a few days but man was it worth it. 

okay, now on to the watch.. another obsession of mine. I love floral print! this watch was so stinking cheap, I found it on etsy and was like.. this can't be real. I need this. It is hand made from the Philippines so it takes about 2 weeks to make and another 2 or so weeks to arrive. A WHOLE MONTH. patience is a virtue my friends and not one I am very good at, but it was so worth the wait :) since this watch is so cheap well, let's just say you get what you pay for. The quality is not very good. I put it on very carefully because i am nervous that I am going to bend the band the wrong way and ruin it. but I would buy it again in a heartbeat, it is so cute and once it is on I am not worries about the low quality anymore, I love it so so much. 

if you haven't seen on my instagram, I have turned my bellami hair extensions into a halo crown (in love everyone needs to do it, it take 1 second to put in and out and does not rip your hair out), however, I left a few clips out of the halo crown that way I can put them in closer to my face and all the long hair is not just in the back. well, when i do not feel like taking the 5 minutes to do this, which is a lot, I will braid half of my hair, like i did here, and it blends all of my hair perfectly. and I added a bow to the bottom because, i love bows, obviously :) 

and as for the black dress, it is just a must in every wardrobe honestly. This dress is old and i do not know where i got it from but they're everywhere. pick a store and i am sure there will be some sort of black dress there. I love them because they're so easy. dress it up, dress it down, match it with pink, blue, green, or red, it matches with everything! ugh, love it. 
xoxo, B


No comments:

Post a Comment